Volunteer Opportunity :- Marketing ( Graphic Design)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a non-profit organization created 23 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a public charity in the United States.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative graphic designer to join our team. The designer is an essential part of the creative team, working closely with the creative director, design team and account executives to develop creative concepts for Positive Planet US. You will work on a variety of clients and projects that include, but are not limited to, digital (web, email, social media, advertising, MS Office), print (brochures, flyers), event (ads, signage), video and general brand identity/logo design. The ideal candidate will be excited to participate with a highly collaborative team and touch all aspects of the design process.
- Originate impactful visual designs across a wide variety of brand touchpoints.
- Create beautiful typographic solutions for short and long-form copy layouts.
- Have an intimate understanding of the team's visual language.
- Present conceptual thinking and designs to both internal and external teams.
- Execute ideas in a timely manner according to internal deadlines.
- Execute creative solutions that are fitting to project budget constraints.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all media, primarily print and digital.
- Possess good presentation skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Have an ability to problem-solve independently and with team members.
- Be self-motivated and able to commit to project goals.
- Exhibit strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Proficient with programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premier, Figma, Microsoft Office suite and Google Slides.
- A basic understanding of HTML, Wordpress a plus.
- Have a required minimum of 2-5 years experience in a design or advertising agency.
- Must have their own hardware and software licenses.
You'll be joining a diverse volunteer team committed to contributing to the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in these four areas: Economic, Civic, Social, and Ecological.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
23-10 30th Drive3AQueens County, NY 11102
August 9, 2022