Disaster Response Volunteer in Warren County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross Greater PA Region
In Warren County, the our Disaster Team was able to respond to 18 events (fires, floods, etc) between May 2021 until June 2022. We were able to provide services to 63 individuals to ensure that their basic needs were met after a life changing disaster. We want to ensure that we can provide seamless services to Warren County families them for services from our counties. The commitment for our Disaster Volunteer in Warren County is very flexible being that home fires and natural disasters average about one to two events per month.
Responsibilities: Our Disaster Action Team provide 24-hour emergency response to local disasters, particularly house fires, ensuring that those affected have access to resources for basic needs such as food, shelter, and clothing etc.
- Supporting the annual goals, Regional Disaster Operation objectives, and regional/chapter plan for Disaster Action Team services through participation in meetings, projects, and local response activities.
- Completes all required training and maintains current training standard as Disaster Action Team program requirements change.
- Attends regular team meetings and training.
- Completes assigned projects and local response activities according to the needs of the Disaster Action Team program.
- Prepare vehicles, response materials, administrative support of the Disaster Action Team program and other tasks assigned by the Disaster Action Team Leader.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Warren, PA 15222
August 9, 2022