Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: H.Y.P.E. to Empower, Inc.
Project Summary: H.Y.P.E. to Empower, Inc. is seeking dedicated volunteer(s) who are willing to help with various tasks around Health Education.
The Health Educator(s) will, conducts, and advises related support groups. Develops and implements health education courses; conducts outreach programs. Coordinates publicity for programs, events, and crate needs statements and other needed processes around related filed.
- Conducts needs assessments, establishes priorities, designs, implements, and evaluates basic H.Y.P.E. programs, protocols, and standards.
- Assist with reports, grants, proposals, and needed documentation as assigned around grants.
- Implement and develop with the development team, a wide range of health education services.
- Delivery of face-to-face and/or virtual training for H.Y.P.E.-centered programs.
Clerical and Noninstructional
- Perform clerical and non-instructional assignments
- including establishing effective referrals, monitoring quality and documentation, providing scheduling and logistical support, and facilitating the use of community services to promote the delivery of cost-effective health education services.
- Work with Executive Director to strategically partner with stakeholders to strengthen our impact and collaboratively influence the culture of health and well-being within H.Y.P.E.
- This position requires frequent, ad hoc participation in meetings (including in-person meetings at the onsite different partner location) to support contract tasks.
- Other duties as assigned within the range of H.Y.P.E. to Empower, Health Educator
Time, Tools, Location
- We work off Eastern Standard Time
- We do not have set hours per week.
- We work off weekly check-ins.
- All positions will be held virtual (Zoom) unless in metro Atlanta
- If in metro Atlanta intern will conduct a hybrid style of work involvement.
- This is a remote volunteer opportunity.
- This opportunity is flexible. However, we will work on the deadlines needed to ensure successful deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Education
- Public Health related fields
- or related field and
- OR a combination of education, training, and experience
- interested in HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ matters
- Be willing to experiment, comfortable trying new things, and not afraid to fail
- Microsoft Office
- Time management, Interpersonal skills, Strong people skills, Organizational skills, Ability to meet deadlines, and the Ability to work independently.
- Strong written communication skills: the ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1530 DeKalb Avenue NortheastAtlanta, GA 30307
August 8, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK