Partnerships Leadership Team
ORGANIZATION: Net Impact Boston
Please visit the new page to apply.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist with the development and maintenance of all strategic partnerships for the Net Impact Boston leadership team, and to grow the existing network. This role will help to develop a vision for the overall partnership program strategy and potentially make it an integral part of the chapter’s revenue streams. This position will work closely with the Strategic Partnerships Manager, as well as the Events and Marketing Teams.
Estimated Time Commitment: 8-10 hours/month
- Support the Strategic Partnerships Manager in ongoing partner relationship management
- Strengthen current partnerships by regularly communicating with organizations currently within the Net Impact network
- Conduct targeted outreach to responsible companies and nonprofits to form new relationships
- Assist in expanding the partnership program structure to incorporate further revenue streams, ultimately helping to financially sponsor the chapter’s activities and programs year to year
- Maintain the upkeep of the partnerships section of the website and secure partner portal
- Coordinate organization of diverse partner relationships by sector, activity, and engagement
- Collect and analyze feedback to identify and meet partner needs
- Generate effective proposals, reports, strategy memos, and other compelling material, to communicate the Net Impact Boston mission to partners
- Work closely with the marketing and events teams to incorporate partners in collaborative content development and events
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a partner or client-facing role
- Understanding of Google Suite and digital marketing platforms
- Business development or customer development experience
- Experience with CRM software such as Hubspot a plus
- A passion for environmental and social impact, and the desire to learn
About Net Impact Boston
Boston, Boston, MA 02108, US
Net Impact Boston’s mission is to connect like-minded professionals who aim to use business as a force for environmental & social impact by providing events, dialogue, and resources for companies and individuals.
Net Impact Boston (NIB) is the Professional chapter of Net Impact, a global association formed to mobilize a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in their workplaces and the world. Our chapter includes Boston Area professionals who represent a variety of business sectors. Our members are committed to practicing and promoting the principles of social responsibility throughout the local community and beyond. We also work with Net Impact student chapters at various colleges and universities in the Greater Boston area.
BostonBoston, MA 02108
August 5, 2022
- Sales Marketing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 15 hours per month
- Able to travel to meet potential partners