Events Leadership Team
ORGANIZATION: Net Impact Boston
Please visit the new page to apply.
The purpose of this committee is to develop events that inspire, equip, connect and educate our audience on topics related to sustainability and corporate social responsibility. It is the committee’s job to fulfill Net Impact Boston’s mission to mobilize professionals to make a positive social, environmental and economic impact in their workplace and beyond.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 - 10 hours/month
- Each team member selects the event(s) in which they would like to play bigger roles
- Time commitment varies month to month, depending on the event
- Suggest ideas for event topics, partners, space, and structures
- Lead the planning efforts for at least one event per calendar year
- Serve as an ambassador of NIB; attend at least one event per quarter (4 events per year)
- Assist with event publicity on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media
- Suggest and create enhancements to events and event execution / process
- Assist with overall event execution as needed, potentially including:
- Planning logistics, creating the Eventbrite, printing name tags and registration lists, outreach to potential event partners and panelists, drafting special communications, providing day-of assistance, completing post-event feedback forms, etc.
- Attend monthly Events team meetings, held in-person at a local venue
- Every first Wednesday
- Attend at least one Leadership Team (LT) meeting during the NIB calendar year, in addition to the two yearly retreats (held in September and January)
- It is encouraged for Leads to attend the LT meeting to provide an update and get direct feedback
- Responsible for notifying Co-Chairs in advance if there is a conflict
About Net Impact Boston
Boston, Boston, MA 02108, US
Net Impact Boston’s mission is to connect like-minded professionals who aim to use business as a force for environmental & social impact by providing events, dialogue, and resources for companies and individuals.
Net Impact Boston (NIB) is the Professional chapter of Net Impact, a global association formed to mobilize a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in their workplaces and the world. Our chapter includes Boston Area professionals who represent a variety of business sectors. Our members are committed to practicing and promoting the principles of social responsibility throughout the local community and beyond. We also work with Net Impact student chapters at various colleges and universities in the Greater Boston area.
BostonBoston, MA 02108
August 5, 2022
- Event Planning / Management
- 15 hours per month
- attend 2-4 events a year either in person (Boston area) or virtual