2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Video Editor Job Description
We are looking to recruit talented and experienced Video Editors to join our busy production team. As a lead video editors, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director.
To ensure success as a video editor, you need to have the knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography, or related field.
- Previous work experience as a video editor.
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
- Creative and artistic skills.
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Portfolio of completed film productions.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule.
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects.
About SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600, ORLANDO, FL 32810, US
We are helping talents that been rejected by the major company, those who were trying for so long in the entertainment industry and unable to find someone to produce and to promote them. Through our concentrated effort, we provide them with the resources they need in order for them to succeed. The operation headquartered is in the beautiful city of Orlando in the state of Florida. Our operations will expand nationally and globally.
We are preparing children and youths in the community for the real world by keeping them off the streets and away from television shows and video games that promote violence.
Our primary goal is to lower the crime rate in our beautiful Orlando city by using the arts of music, dance and singing.Seven Stars World Entertainment produce talents TV shows and events like; Dance The Runway, Showcase your Talents and Orlando Talents Connection. -We produce a wide variety singer artists in the highest quality. -We presenting the highest excellence entertainment. -We creating opportunities for talented people to build up talents in all aspects of arts. -We provide work for professionals, intellectuals and entertainers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 5, 2022
- Community Outreach
- 1 to 2 years