Please visit the new page to apply.
Want to do something rewarding? Our volunteers offer support, companionship and practical, compassionate help. Some interact directly with patients and families. Others prefer to work behind the scenes in the office setting. As a volunteer, you help determine which tasks you’re best suited to perform.THE TASKS OF VOLUNTEERS MAY INCLUDE:
- Helping with office support tasks at the agency
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much-needed rest
- Reading, or providing a comforting touch
- Playing or singing soothing music to patients
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hours
- Providing a friendly visit to lift a patient's spirits
- Providing special veteran volunteer support to patients who are veterans
Blue Earth, Brown, Dakota, Dodge, Faribault, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Le Sueur, Martin, Mower, Nicollet, Olmsted, Rice, Sibley, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca, Watonwan, Winona
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
821 3rd Ave., Suite 15, Rochester, MN 55904, US
Every day we have opportunities to genuinely connect with our patients, to see in their eyes how we have eased their pain or relieved their worry. It is what makes hospice care more than just a job. Our Guiding Principles are to be Helpful, Caring, and Responsive. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and residents.
We consider our involvement with patients a sacred opportunity and a privilege to be in their lives. We depend on our hospice volunteers to help us provide the love, respect and care our patients and their families need.
Multiple locations Rochester, MN 55904
September 22, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training