PAID OPPORTUNITY Americorp Afterschool Program Team Member
ORGANIZATION: Wesley Rankin Community Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
We need Americorps members to serve in Wesley-Rankin Community Center's Afterschool Program. Team members will need to apply through Americorps and then complete interviews at Wesley-Rankin in order to be placed at our site. https://www.tfaforms.com/4990007 visit this link for the application. Afterschool team members will:
- Provide classroom oversight for students (K-8)
- Create and implement STEM programming
- Build a safe and healthy environment for students to thrice
- Work in one on one and in small groups of students on homework and other activities
- 17 years or older
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Ability to pass a background check
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Experience working with children (preferred)
About Wesley Rankin Community Center
3100 Crossman, Dallas, TX 75212, US
In collaboration with our West Dallas neighbors, Wesley-Rankin Community Center identifies and bridges gaps in education, health, and skills development by providing multigenerational programs that empower families to access their full potential.
Wesley Rankin Community Center encourages education and community fellowship by offering a wide variety of programs for all ages. We offer GED/Parenting classes, computer literacy classes for adults, Elementary and Youth After-School programs, a Senior Citizen Program, and much more.
We know community transformation takes place when we are able to open our hearts to the fact that we all have something to teach and learn. At this Center of Community, we welcome diversity, sharing, and the common work for equity.
3100 Crossman AveDallas, TX 75212
August 5, 2022
- General Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per week September 6 , 2022- May 26, 2023
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident. Must apply through