Social Media Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Be and Make- Be the Change and Make the Change
- Researching NGO organization-related engaging topics
- Preparing well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms
- Creating, designing and distributing marketing copy for advertising our company’s products and services
- Measuring web traffic (e.g., bounce rates and conversion rates)
- Identifying the needs of customers and also recommending new topics
- Coordinating with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Promoting content on social media and also monitoring engagement (e.g., shares and comments)
- Interviewing Organization professionals for incorporating their views into blogs
- Editing and proofreading content before publication
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Bhadreswar Station RoadDr.C.C.C RoadBhadreswar, WB 712124India
August 4, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK