Human Resource Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Path of Hope Rescue
Role: Human Resource Specialist
Location: At home
Hours Required: 5-7 hours weekly
This is a volunteer position. This person will interview volunteer applicants and help determine what position they will thrive in based on their skills and passion. This person will report to the Director of Volunteers.
Key Results Area #1 - Interview potential volunteers
- Review each application and reach out to interview applicants
- Gather information from each applicant about why they want to volunteer
- Discover what their skills and previous experience are
Key Results Area #2 - Find the perfect position
- Recommend an available position that would fit the applicant best based on their skills and passion
- Have Pack Leaders review potential team addition
- Connect volunteer and Pack Leader to begin onboarding
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO BOX 10555Spokane, WA 99209
August 4, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK