Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Empowherto Inc
The Website Graphic Designer assistant is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. He/she will work
collaboratively with the creative team to help develop new modern innovative images for our new
website design currently under construction. This role will assist in designing graphics to visually
communicate the organization’s new rebranding and re-messaging. Digital collateral will be designed
to clearly convey the organizations mission, encourage community engagement and advocacy
This role directly contributes to the visual communication of EmpowHERto's vision and mission
messaging as it relates to young women social and economical issues. With a visual focus on the organization’s advocacy, awareness, and education initiatives to help promote social impact and improve girl’s lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with our team to develop fresh new visual imagery for our new website.
• Design and produce original creative high-res digital images.
• Use royalty-free images and photography.
• Maintain standards for fonts and colors within the context of the organization brand.
• Circulate creative proofs for approval and maintain an archive of artwork produced.
• Communicate any challenges with timing and deliverables to the design team.
• Other design duties, as assigned.
Skills & Personal Traits
• Experience and/or knowledge in website graphic design and/or related fields.
• Strong understanding of responsive design, strategy, best practices, and implementation.
• Clear command of all aspects of visual design, including typography, composition, color, use of
photography, and information organization.
• Video producing & editing and photography skills not required but would be a plus.
• Excellent communication, organization. and project management skills.
• Ability to maintain the "voice" and reputation of an organization,
• Works well independently & proactively as part of a team, and ability to adhere to deadlines.
Website Graphic Designer - Volunteer Position
• Graduate in Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Fine Art Design, etc.
• Graphic design/digital design education.
• Professional experience in design fields.
• Adobe proficiency: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
This position requires a minimum 3 month commitment for an average of 6-10 hours per week,
which will be completed virtually. Position commitment is subject to renew and extension by agreement from both parties.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
301 Southwest 1st Avenue155Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
August 4, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK