Recovery Team Member (Spanish Speaking!)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - New Jersey Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
This position supports the Regional Disaster Cycle Services department. Provide Follow up and Recovery Planning Services, including referrals, for individuals and households following regional events - primarily home fires.
- Conduct follow-up for clients within 72 hours of case being opened by Disaster Action Team or Caseworker.
- May also conduct Intake and provide Financial Assistance to qualified clients if case was not opened by DAT
- Conduct Follow-up and Recovery Planning Services
- Provide Internal Referrals and External Referrals.
- Assist with problem-solving and advocacy upon request
- Use RC Care to document services according to the Client Care Program Standards and Procedures and RC Care Job Tools.
- Services may be provided in person or virtually.
- Work with community recovery partners to plan for community recovery needs and long-term recovery activities.
About American Red Cross - New Jersey Region
209 Fairfield Rd., Fairfield, NJ 07004, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Hackettstown, NJ 07840
February 12, 2024
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training