2 people are interested
Volunteer Marketing Director (Remote)
ORGANIZATION: Save the Water, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Directors are expected to put in a minimum of 12 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.SUMMARY:
Manages and supports the Marketing Group for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing plan, strategies, communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them about the Organization's purpose and activities. Provide planning and leadership to the Marketing Group by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to implement the goals of the Marketing plan.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for organizing and implementing the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, creative and PR. This also includes strategic development of all marketing campaigns, such as email, SEO, SEM, PPC, direct mail, and Affiliates, working with Development and Fundraising Director for delivering desired fundraising for the organization through direct to consumer channels.
- Plan and conduct monthly Marketing Group meetings, including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes, and follow up.
- Ensure each opportunity is evaluated for its marketing efforts to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Supports the team through proofreading marketing materials, packaging proofs and marketing presentations.
- Work closely with Social Media Group, Fundraising Group, and the Technology UX Development & Design team to ensure lead targets are met and all campaigns are executed successfully.
- Communicate monthly (at minimum) to Vice President(s).
- Communicate to the President and other Directors, as needed.
- Provide a Monthly Report to the Vice President(s).
- Provide Quarterly Objectives for your Group a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the start of each quarter.
- Attend Quarterly Operations Meetings.
- Communicate with HR on open positions, hiring and resignation processes, and other procedures as requested.
- Interview volunteer candidates and provide training for new volunteers.
- Provide ongoing coaching and assistance for active volunteers.
- Manage and keep operational documents current, including the SOP Manual.
- Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Must be extremely organized and possess a solution-oriented mindset.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner. Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department. High energy level is essential.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Associate degree or comparable work experience.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience as a marketing manager, advertising coordinator or PR representative with multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience with A/B testing and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Experience with Google AdWords and MailChimp (or a similar email program) required.
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 3, 2022
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- You are required to to put in a minimum of 12 hours per week .