1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: LOVE PIT
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Events Lead: The Events Lead is responsible for leading/executing TLP events. The Events Lead must be willing to act as a lead for at least four events per year, and act as a General Volunteer for two or more additional events. In addition, the Events Lead will help compile ideas for future events, and provide feedback on current events. Commitment: On average, the time commitment is 6-8 hours on weeks when acting as an Event Lead and 2-4 hours on weeks when acting as a General Volunteer. Responsibilities:
- Send an email to the event partner prior to the event introducing yourself as the Event Lead and confirming the final details
- Track event volunteer signups and solicit additional volunteers as needed
- Assign and post-event volunteer times and responsibilities the day prior to the event
- Post confirmed dogs and times the day prior to the event, where applicable - Facilitate all events items getting to the event
- Manage event setup with volunteers
- Direct volunteers during the event to ensure the safety of dogs, volunteers, and attendees, and that all TLP processes and procedures are followed
- Facilitate return of event items to TLP
- Mail thank you card to event partner
- Provide feedback on event General Volunteer Responsibilities:
- Sign-up for preferred event shit
- Execute assigned event responsibility (such as setup, merchandise sales, raffle sales, dog handling, etc.) as instructed by Event Lead
- Provide feedback on event
About LOVE PIT
2029 E LEVEE ST, DALLAS, TX 75207, US
The Love Pit is a 501c3 foster-based rescue on a mission to 'Save The Pit Bull’ through rescue, rehabilitation, training, and advocacy. Below are just some of the many dogs that we have had the honor of rescuing.
Our mission is to reduce the number of homeless pit bull type dogs in shelters and on the streets through rescue, rehabilitation, training, and advocacy.
Our g oal is to educate the public about a breed that often falls victim to breed specific legislation, discrimination, and cruelty and promote responsible pet ownership through spay/neuter initiatives, vaccinations, and training resources.
Multiple locations Dallas, TX 75207
August 2, 2022
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Commitment: On average, the time commitment is 6-8 hours on weeks when acting as an Event Lead and 2-4 hours on weeks when acting as a General Volunteer.