Greet Guests at the Food Pantry
ORGANIZATION: Middleton Outreach Ministry
Please visit the new page to apply.
Be part of a team that provides a dignified and respectful shopping experience for guests accessing the MOM food pantry by:
- Warmly welcoming food pantry guests, explaining the pantry flow, and offering assistance, as needed
- Assist with other Food Pantry tasks, as needed and as time allows
The ideal volunteer will be available for a minimum of one weekly volunteer shift for at least 6 months. Of course, this is with the understanding that a volunteer may need flexibility for vacation, sickness, appointments, etc.
Volunteers shifts are available Tuesday through Friday for volunteers aged 18 and above.
For more information, check out the MOM website at momhelps.org and fill out a volunteer inquiry form or contact Pam Higham at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.826.3409.
About Middleton Outreach Ministry
3502 Parmenter St, Middleton, WI 53562, US
Mobilizing a community effort to inspire hope by providing food, clothing, and housing assistance.
MOM is a non-profit that is leading a community-wide effort to prevent homelessness and end hunger for people throughout Middleton, West Madison, and Cross Plains. Through the support of business partners, area schools and faith communities, as well as numerous individuals and service organizations, MOM provides - free of charge - food, clothing, housing assistance, emergency financial assistance, and special services for seniors.
3502 Parmenter StreetMiddleton, WI 53562
August 1, 2022
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The ideal volunteer will be available for a minimum of one weekly volunteer shift for at least 6 months. Of course, this is with the understanding that a volunteer may need flexibility for vacation, sickness, appointments, etc.
- Comfortable standing/walking for 2 hours - Commitment to MOM values including dignity, racial equity, inclusion - Strict adherence to MOM guest confidentiality policy