3 people are interested
Community Outreach Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Ohio Animal Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Ohio Animal Foundation is seeking an outgoing and energetic individual to serve as our Community Outreach Coordinator. This person will work with the Executive Director and oversee our in-person outreach activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying community outreach opportunities at local events (i.e. tabling)
- Recruiting, orienting and scheduling volunteers to serve at these events
- Coordination and management of outreach materials
- Participating in tabling activities at community/organizational events
- Monthly phone calls with Executive Director, or as needed
Must be very detail-oriented and organized. Excellent people skills and outgoing personality. Familiarity with email programs and other methods of communication.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Ohio Animal Foundation
P.O. Box 30661, Columbus, OH 43230, US
The mission of Ohio Animal Foundation is to create positive impact for animals in Ohio.
Ohio Animal Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in Columbus. Our mission is to create positive impact for animals in Ohio. We do this through a variety of programs, including our annual Tackle Pet Hunger community pet food drive, education and outreach events, and our small grants funding program, which awards grants to Ohio nonprofit organizations working to improve the lives of animals.
Through these programs we have been able to reach over 99,000 people in Ohio with our message of responsible pet ownership and appreciation for all animals. Over the past nine years Tackle Pet Hunger has provided over 37,000 pounds of cat and dog food to organizations dedicated to keeping pets in their homes and out of the shelter. Through our grant program, we have invested $6,200 in life-changing initiatives in the areas of low cost spay/neuter, feral cat programs, rescue and shelter services and wildlife protection.
P.O. Box 30661Columbus, OH 43230
June 12, 2023
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Varies depending on the time of year and what activities are scheduled. Estimated 2-4 hours/month
- Must have own transportation and ability to carry heavier items such as folding tables (plastic) and tabling supplies (using a dolly).