Please visit the new page to apply.
Amanda the Panda overnight camp is back! Help campers find a place of comfort and support as they connect with others who have experienced the death of a loved one.
Camp would not be possible without motivated, compassionate, and awesome volunteers like you and we would LOVE your help making Fall Camp one participants will cherish forever.
Come volunteer at Camp and help staff set up and tear down large group activities, provide breaks for counselors, and more!
- Sat Sep 10, 2022 - 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Sat Sep 10, 2022 - 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Sat Sep 10, 2022 - 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- Sun Sep 11, 2022 - 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Sun Sep 11, 2022 - 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
3000 Easton Blvd, Des Moines, IA 50317, US
We empower individuals, support families and strengthen communities.
EveryStep, formerly known as HCI Care Services & Visiting Nurse Services of Iowa, has been offering care and support for Iowans for many decades.
Our roots date back to 1908, when a group of nurses saw the need for public health nursing in Des Moines and founded an organization to fulfill that mission.
Since then, EveryStep has led the charge to address a wide variety of vital community health care and social service needs, offering prenatal support and home visits to new moms, assistance to immigrants and refugees, compassionate hospice and home care services, and grief and loss support.
Today, EveryStep has a strong reputation and a long history of serving vulnerable populations to help them live their best lives. Today, the non-profit’s 30 plus programs, more than 370 employees and nearly 900 volunteers offer care and support to Iowans in 47 counties.
1821 Grand AveWest Des Moines, IA 50265
August 1, 2022
- Youth Services
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Outdoor Recreation
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Each shift is 4 hours each
- Background checks required. Short virtual orientation provided prior to camp and training provided at camp.