Global Volunteer Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Economic Business Development, Inc.EBD: Global Volunteer Program
We have multiple ongoing initiatives and as a volunteer, you will be assigned to a particular project based on your skillsets and interest. Most of our efforts deal with India Livelihoods, Poverty Alleviation and Public Policy.
Requirements (One or more of the following):
- Research, analysis, proposal writing, presentation skills.
- Public policy, economic development.
- Expertise in communications.
- Graphic design skills. Canva etc.
- Website, Wordpress, etc.
- Video editing & production.
- Digital marketing, and content writing.
- Fundraising experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be proficient in English with good speaking and writing skills. Tamil language skills helpful.
- Social media outreach and SEO.
- Email marketing and decent knowledge about graphic designing.
- People management skills.
What we expect:
- Passion for quality, an obsession for performance & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
What is in it for you?
- You can see ready impact of your efforts.
- Our friendly yet focused approach to work promises a lot of fun times.
- You will be challenged daily to be a better thinker & problem solver.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1133 Camelback Street11556Newport Beach, CA 92660
August 1, 2022