Educational Curriculum & Content Developer (REMOTE; VOLUNTEER; GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Center for Evidence-Based ManagementIntroduction
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out https://cebma.org/! At the Center for Evidence-Based Management our mission is to help people use the best available evidence to make better decisions. This means incorporating scientific evidence, smart practitioner advice, organizational data, stakeholders and more into the decision-making process. We give people and businesses the education, knowledge, and skills to make better decisions with the aim of enhancing business outcomes and the working environment for people everywhere.
The Center for Evidence-Based Management (CEBMa) is an independent, non-profit organization founded by an international group of management scholars and practitioners with the mission of helping people in organizations make better decisions with the use of evidence-based practice & management. Our vision is of a society where evidence-based practice is a defining feature of what it means to be a professional in business and non-profit organizations. We know that better decisions don't only make businesses more profitable, but they also enhance the work and lives of everyone impacted by them. We are an education-focused not-for-profit looking for motivated and enthusiastic volunteers to join our Media Team. We're looking for someone to help us generate new, interesting, and engaging educational content. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits in domain of education of both business and science with a project(s) and clear deliverables that showcase talent in this space on a resume or CV.
If you are able to volunteer 5 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEBMa is seeking a Curriculum and Content Developer to assist with the development and production of educational content on the subject of evidence-based management.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits in domain of education of both business and science with a project(s) and clear deliverables that showcase talent in this space on a resume or CV.
This is an unpaid & remote volunteer opportunity and associates must be responsive to emails within 48 hours.
• Design and development of curriculum for new evidence-based management online mini-course
• Create curriculum that supports CEBMa’s mission and educates the public about evidence-based management
• Ensure curriculum is aligned with best-practices
• Review and recommend textbooks and other educational materials.
• Review evidence-based management related peer-reviewed articles and other educational materials.
• Incorporate peer-reviewed article and textbook information in curriculum
• Produce educational content for in-course and out-of-course consumption
• Attend to regular other group/team meetings as necessary.
• Research content on the subject of evidence-based management (in a wide range of contexts but predominantly around business).
• Generating new, interesting, and engaging content that educates people about evidence-based management
• Writing, editing, copy-editing, proofreading, etc.
• Participate in regular (once a month) meetings with the Media Team (as scheduled in the EST timezone.)
• Brainstorm and contribute to the discussions with the Media Team
• Assist in the development of a curriculum & content strategy plan which includes goals, objectives, methods, and tracked measurable indicators of success for the curriculum & content function
It would be nice if you had the following:
• Excellent writing, editing, and presentation ability
• Effective writing and oral communication skills
• Research skills
• Teaching training an asset
• A background in course design and development an asset
• Experience in science communication is an asset
• A clear, courteous, and professional work demeanour
• Work from home (or wherever you choose)
• Preferred minimum commitment of 3-months
• Letter of recommendation after three months of suitable work
• Happy to discuss other similar offerings that you may be interested in, other than a letter of recommendation
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to email@example.com with the subject headline "Curriculum & Content Specialist". Tell us why you're interested and why you are a good fit for this position. Thank you for your time and interest in this volunteer position!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
200 BargelaanLeiden, ZH 2333 CWNetherlands
July 31, 2022