PLT Canada's Green Mentor Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Project Learning Tree Canada
PLT Canada’s Green Mentor Program, a dynamic six-month program that connects young people (ages 18-30) to seasoned Green Jobs professionals, is accepting mentee applications for the October 2022 Cohort!
This opportunity is open to youth interested in growing in the forest and conservation sector. Participants will be matched with an established professional in the sector to support their professional growth and career exploration.
Accepted applicants will:
· Be between 18-30 years old, and be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status in Canada.
· Commit 2-3 hours per month from October 2022- March 2023.
· Grow their professional network through exclusive online events and professional development opportunities.
· Build confidence, communication, networking, and goal setting skills.
· Access the Career Pathway Plan, and online career course that includes professional development content, interactive tasks, and prompts for connecting with your mentor.
· Develop a plan for your green career pathway.
Interested applicants can apply here: https://pltcanada.org/en/i-want-a-mentor/
Applications close August 29, 2022.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1306 Wellington Street WestOttawa, ON K1Y 3B2Canada
July 30, 2022