Maternal and Infant Health Canada, Various Internship positions
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Maternal and Infant Health Canada
Maternal and Infant Health Canada (MIHCan) is a global public health collaborative that works to improve the lives of women, their young and the environment through education, research and innovation. Our founder and lead, Dr. Farah Shroff is a Takemi Fellow at the Harvard School of Public Health. We have new unpaid, volunteer opportunities that may be of interest:
1. We plan on hosting events and taking up other exciting opportunities! Join us!
2. We are looking for someone to help run and liaison our social media pages.
3. We are looking for fundraising enthusiasts or business-orientied people to assist us in developing our financial sustainability plan
4. We are in need someone interested in grant writing and creating a list of potential philanthropic donors.
5. We are looking for someone who likes to draw to act as a cultural creative who would like to help us with our campaigns and diagrams for our studies.
6.We are looking for individuals interested in gaining research experience and literature review experience.
We welcome any emails at:
This is an unpaid internship.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
University BoulevardVancouver, BC V6TCanada
July 30, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK