Gilda's Club Louisville provides free networking and support to anyone on a cancer journey and their families and friends.
Help out by providing a warm, supportive, and comfortable play environment that fills important psychosocial needs of children touched by cancer. Help them engage in interactive play under supervision.
Must be 16 or older and attend a volunteer orientation & Noogieland training.
Hours are specific weeknights from 6 - 8 p.m. and some Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. - noon. Most volunteers choose 1 - 2 shifts a month to volunteer.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Evenings (Approx. 6 - 8 p.m.)
- Help those on a cancer journey!...
- Outreach Materials Distribution...
- Member Education Coordinator
- Help families on a cancer...
- Become a Gilda's Greeter!
- Enjoy talking with people?...
- Promotions & Community Outreach...
- Noogieland Team Member/Child...
- Project Coordinator “Sailing for...
- Morning Clubhouse Host