House Tour Docent
ORGANIZATION: The Community House
Please visit the new page to apply.
Become a Docent for the 33rd House Tour at The Community House!
- Must come to The Community House on Wednesday, September 14 th or Thursday, September 15 th for program book, Tour map, shoe covers, nametag, and wristband which is your ticket if you plan to go on the Tour
- Your room/area will be assigned by House Captain when you arrive
- Docents must stay in their designated area unless relieved by their House Captain
- Docents will be given interesting written facts about their designated area to share with guests; please be sure to return the docent cards to your House Captain at the end of your shift
- Enforce and remind guests of the written Tour Rules, which they will receive at check-in
- Thu Sep 15, 2022 - 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM - Spots available: 10+
- Thu Sep 15, 2022 - 12:00 PM to 03:30 PM - Spots available: 10+
About The Community House
380 South Bates, Birmingham, MI 48009, US
The mission of The Community House, an independent, nonprofit organization established in 1923 and located in Birmingham, Michigan, is to offer relevant programs and services to help people in the metropolitan area improve and enrich their lives. We do this by providing educational, social and cultural opportunities for people of all ages, interests and backgrounds. We build community by valuing diversity, connecting neighbors, and providing a gathering place for families, individuals and groups.
The Community House, a 97 year old non-profit organization welcomes people of all ages, religions, ethnicities, and economic circumstances with its many and varied programs and services including many outreach programs. It is a unique setting for learning, meeting and celebrating. The Community House is funded entirely by fees for the services provided and by individual, corporate and foundation donations. It receives no tax dollars from federal, state or local governments.
380 South Bates StreetBirminghamBirmingham, MI 48009
July 29, 2022
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18