Social Media Leads LinkedIn and Instagram
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Women in Ethics & Compliance Global
WEC Global (Women in Ethics and Compliance) is a global organization designed to support and educate professionals in the compliance and ethics industry. We are looking for social media specialist that is familiar with posting algorithms for increased traffic to both Instagram and LinkedIn
*Compliance and Ethics experience IS NOT required.
- Skilled at using basic LinkedIn features and controls (creating posts, polls, events).
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via LinkedIn to create a strong network.
- Allocate what, where and how to publish and establish a consistent and optimal posting schedule.
- Work closely and coordinate tasks with the marketing team.
- Define the most important LinkedIn KPIs.
- Include events and blogs to the social calendar, including reminders and post-event thank you notes.
This is a volunteer position for a 501c3 non-profit organization
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Philadelphia, PA 19938
July 29, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK