Biomedical Services Administrative Assistant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross---Southern Tier, New York
This position supports the Regional Biomedical Services department. To assist Biomedical Service operations by providing clerical support
• Answering/making phone calls
• Filing, copying, collating, and faxing
• Completing mailings
• Data Entry
• Other clerical duties as assignedTraining
• Orientation to the American Red Cross
• On-the-job trainingDevelopment Opportunities
• Gain valuable training/experience while providing an invaluable service to your community
• Develop and validate clerical skills that can last a lifetimeQualifications
• Willingness to comply with Red Cross COVID-19 policies for in-person volunteer activities.
• Willingness to support Red Cross mission
• Minimum age of 14 years
• Good communication skills
• Ability to be neat, detailed, and thorough
• Clerical and computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Willingness to learn Red Cross-specific applications
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Johnson City, NY 13760
July 29, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK