1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: DC Coding Association
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
DC Coding AssociationVolunteer Coding Instructor
We are looking for passionate volunteer coding instructors to join our non-profit organization located in BC, Canada. DC Coding Association is a non-profit organization that offers opportunities to children and beginners to learn coding, math and other valuable courses. Many children have their learning opportunities limited because of their situation. We want to help them by offering free learning opportunities. You will be able to gain experiences for teaching coding and volunteer hours.
Class Type: Online Courses
* Have at least two years of coding experience
* Excellent speaking and communicating skills
* Be good at coding and math
* Prefer to have coding competition awards (e.g. Waterloo CCC Contest)
* Be responsible
* Be good at time management
* Prefer instructors to be grade 9 and above.
Please fill out this form to apply: https://form.jotform.com/221827461784261
You can contact email@example.com for any questions.
We are looking forward to work with you!
About DC Coding Association
11295 Mellis Dr, Richmond, BC V7A 2J5, CA
To provide a free, valuable coding education for anyone, anywhere and bring people who have a common passion for coding together.
DC Coding Association is a non-profit organization located in BC, Canada that offers free coding related courses to children. We want to help those who really want to learn how to code but they may have financial difficulties.
Our goals are to:
- To offer free or affordable high-quality coding classes to children and youths who really want to learn coding but their family has financial difficulties.
- To allow more children and youths to have the chance to learn coding.
- To give a place for more children and youths who love coding to collaborate and communicate together.
- To make underserved communities better by providing this service and to remove barriers for those who want to learn and enter the coding industry.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 29, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 14