ORGANIZATION: American Hospice and Home Health Care Services Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for qualified Volunteers to provide appropriate services in accordance with the plan of care and hospice program needs as well as strict CDC Guidelines to protect yourself and others to stop the spread of COVID 19
- Must wear a mask
- Keeping a 6 feet distance
- Washing hands often, sanitizing as needed
- Covering cough and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect common touched services
- Monitoring your health daily; temperature checks and being alerted for COVID signs and symptoms
12:00 AM to 11:45 PM
Varied shifts, depending on patients needs
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About American Hospice and Home Health Care Services Inc
6850 Regional Street Suite A, Dublin, CA 94568, US
Our Hospice Care Services mission is to provide a compassionate, quality, end of life and grief support to patient and families. We provide emotional comfort to both patient and family / caregiver during the last phase of life.
American Hospice develops and implements plan of care programs and services to provide comprehensive quality care in the patients home.
We serve as a resource for service and health care education for the patient, their family, and the community. These services are provided through Registered Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Physical Therapist, Occupational and Speech Therapist, Medical Social Workers, Home Health Aides and Volunteers.
American Hospice services several counties, listed below
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Santa Clara County
- San Mateo County
- Stanislaus County
- San Joaquin County
Multiple locations Dublin, CA 94568
July 28, 2022
- Family Therapy
- Office Reception
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Encouraged to Volunteer one time per week, for at least a 6 month time period. Attend monthly in-service trainings.
- Physical Exam, TB test, Drivers License and/or ID, Criminal Background Check. Currently not grieving over the loss of a family member