AmeriCorps VISTA Organizational Development Analyst
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Ritter Center (formerly Ritter House)
**This posting is for an AmeriCorps VISTAOrganizational Development Analyst. Applications can only be made by AmeriCorps VISTA Members and made through the AmeriCorps VISTA website**
Apply to be an AmeriCorps VISTA member: https://americorps.gov/serve/fit-finder/americorps-vista#apply
Are you already an AmeriCorps VISTA member and would like to apply for this role? Apply online at: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/publicRequestSearch.do
ABOUT RITTER CENTER:
For over 40 years, Ritter Center has been dedicated to preventing and resolving homelessness and improving the health, dignity, and well-being of people living in poverty in Marin.
When you join Ritter Center, you become part of a highly trained staff that combines national clinical best practices with a whole-person care approach to solve each person’s medical and mental health, housing, and food needs.
We are growing to meet the needs of our community! We are looking for staff who are ready for a career with a mission-driven organization, want to be valued, have diverse experience, compassion, and a patient-centered approach. If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our team!
This is a FULL-TIME role for minimum of 1 year and up to 3 years.
The AmeriCorps VISTA Organizational Development Analyst will analyze every department individually to identify, strategize, plan and implement efficiencies that will ultimately improve client and patient services, leading to better health and housing outcomes for Marin County residents living in poverty.
The ideal candidate for this role has some experience creating organizational efficiencies, is process and analytics-driven, and is confident and comfortable working with diverse teams across departments with a variety of skillsets and specialties.
This is a 1-3 year opportunity. The location of this role is hybrid and can be office based at Ritter Center's offices in San Rafael and/or include some remote working options; some travel is required to/from their healthcare campus and the offices to meet staff, attend meetings and fulfill the duties of this role.
This project is slated to begin in September 2022.
- Identify and implement researched and approved organizational efficiencies.
- Thoroughly read orientation materials provided by Human Resources, as well as the website and Ritter Center’s background documents.
- Identify and attend pre-selected cross-departmental meetings to collegially integrate and develop open communication channels with each department.
- With assistance from the Chief of Staff, research and learn about organizational development analysis, taking part in training, as needed, and learn about Theory of Change.
- With the Chief of Staff, set a project management and communication schedule, identify priority aspects of organizational development specific to the project, and create a project management board on Monday.com to organize, collaborate and communicate on all steps of the process.
QUALIFICATIONS& REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Education: Associates degree (AA) or higher
- Relevant organizational / change management experience a plus
- Super organized, detail-oriented, and process-driven
- Clear, concise yet approachable communicator
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint, Monday.com (or other similar project management software);
- Team player, yet self-motivated and results-driven
PROGRAM BENEFITS (VIA AMERICORPS VISTA PROGRAM):
Training, Living Allowance, Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend, Relocation Allowance, Childcare assistance if eligible, Health Coverage* .
PLUS: Ritter Center provides staff lunches every other Friday and a parking pass.
TERMS: Permits attendance at school during off hours; Permits working at another job during off hours; Car recommended.
*For details about AmeriCorps VISTA healthcare benefits, please visit: http://www.vistacampus.gov/healthcare
Per our Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) requirements, employment at Ritter Center requires compliance with being able to produce a negative TB test before the start of employment and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless applying for an exemption) per the August 5th State Public Order for Healthcare Facilities, providers, and employees.
**Applications can only be made by AmeriCorps VISTA Members and made through the AmeriCorps VISTA website**
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
16 Ritter StreetSan Rafael, CA 94901
July 28, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME