Marketing, Communications and Recruitment Volunteer or Internship Position in Beautiful Itacaré, BA,
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ETIV do Brasil
ETIV do Brasil is a non-profit, non-governamentalOrganization (NGO) that focasse mainly on Environmental conservation and Youth Development in the beautiful fishing and surfing town of Itacaré, Bahia Brazil.
Marketing, Communications and Recruitment is extremely important to the success and sustainability of our NGO. Volunteers and Interns will be responsible for leading our overall marketing and recruitment strategies as we promote our organization and our volunteer and internship opportunities on a wide variety of social media sites, volunteer recruitment websites and on different internship platforms and job/university boards.
In addition, our Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator (MRC) is also in charge of solidifying and expanding our partnerships with colleges and universities worldwide - something we have been really excited about!
The main goals of the Marketing and Recruitment department are to promote ETIV do Brasil both on local and global levels, and to help us recruiting more volunteers and interns to support our projects as well as administrative work.
Our Marketing and Recruitment volunteers and interns will receive ongoing training, supervision and guidance from our director and/or our Virtual Volunteer Coordinator, while also having space to develop personal goals and projects that also support ETIV. Coordinators must commit to at least 3 months, while volunteers must stay with us for at least 1 month to be considered for this position. We do give preference to volunteers who are able to stay for longer periods, as it does bring advantages to our projects and organization itself.
Coordinators are also responsible for training, supervising, and supporting any other volunteers or interns that may become engaged in marketing and recruitment work, and that includes our team of virtual volunteers and interns that participate in weekly marketing and recruitment meetings.
Volunteers and Interns can also fulfill this position virtually, from home, completely free of charge. As regional outreach coordinators/volunteers, you are also expected to help promoting ETIV do Brasil in your community, schools, universities, etc.
We have two positions available within our Marketing and Recruitment department.
MARKETING AND RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR (MRC)
MARKETING AND RECRUITMENT VOLUNTEER (MRV)
The Volunteers/Interns working as our Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator (MRC) will be responsible for developing and leading our overall marketing and recruitment strategies, with the support of our Director and Operations Manager. The Marketing and Recruitment Volunteer (MRV) will support the work of the CSMC, in coordination with our Director and Operations Manager.
The CSMC and CSMV must also work closely with our Communications and Social Media team in order to accomplish joint goals aimed at improving our worldwide exposure, recruitment rates and global success of our organization.
MAIN CURRENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop marketing and recruitment strategies, and track results from a wide variety of recruitment sites and university outreach programs;
- Provide recommendations for new strategies, best practices and initiatives aiming at improving our marketing performance and recruitment rates;
- Maintain and continuously update the Marketing and Recruitment Manual and our Record of Progress;
- Coordinate and/or support our entire Marketing and Recruitment team, under the supervision of our Director and/or Operations Manager, and in coordination with our other departments;
- Create weekly agendas and send notes, updates and commitment reminders to the other team members regarding our projects and general administrative structure;
- Work closely with our Communications and Social Media team;
- Help keeping our website and online platforms always updated with accurate information, especially before finishing your volunteer/internship placement;
- Contribute to the overall success of ETIV do Brasil by working respectfully and timely.
- Volunteers/interns must be at least 18 years or older;
- Coordinators must dedicate at least 25 hours per week, for a minimum of 3-month
- Volunteers must dedicate at least 20 hours per week, for at least 1-month
- Intermediate/Fluent English, and Basic Portuguese;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work within deadlines;
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team;
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and google drive;
- Knowledge of Marketing and Recruitment strategies;
- Previous demonstrable experience with Marketing and Recruitment (preferred, but not required);
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Internet research skills;
- Web design skills (preferred, but not required);
- Adhere to and respect our Code of Conduct;
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Travessa Magali, N°60Bairro Passagem, CEP 45530-000Itacaré, 45530-000Brazil
July 28, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME