VOLUNTEER AT LOCAL RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVES!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross Greater Pennsylvania Region
Help the Red Cross save lives by using your customer service skills!
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations. Express gratitude and ensure each blood donor is sincerely thanked for their donation.
- Greet donors, explain the donation process as necessary and assist with initial intake and hand offs through the blood donation process.
- Direct donor to next step of donation or options for future donations if deferred.
- Model excellent customer service behaviors.
Time commitment- 1+ shift per month. Average shift is 5-6 hours
- Ability to display the utmost professionalism and communication skills .
- Ability to understand technology needed for position: Donor Check-in, Donor Tablet, Rapid Pass, Donor App.
- Ability to regularly commit to schedule, arrive punctually and adapt to a change driven culture
Volunteer.* To learn about volunteer opportunities or to sign up, click the link.*
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Northumberland, PA 15222
July 27, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH