HR Team Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: STEM Montessori Academy of Canada
Do you enjoy working with others and motivating them to do their best? Are you known for your positive energy and work ethic? You might be a great fit for our HR Team Leader role! This position is an opportunity to work closely with a team and grow your leadership skills. Being able to both lead constructively and be a trusted support are keys to success in this role. This is a remote/virtual volunteer position that requires a mandatory commitment of at least two hours per week.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Team Manager. Duties may include:
- Assisting the Human Resources team and Team Manager with training, all stages of recruitment, and onboarding
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and distributing employee work schedules
- Listening to and addressing employee concerns, forwarding to Team Manager as appropriate
- Addressing any conflicts within the team that may arise
- Increasing team motivation and sharing positive feedback and praise
- Circulating company information and updates within the team
- Holding team meetings and communicating their results to Team Manager
- Providing training, feedback, and coaching
- Ensuring a safe workplace for employees
- Ensuring compliance of company policies and procedures
- Completed Post-Secondary study of business administration or HR related coursese considered an asset but not required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience leading a team considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Team Leader Core Skills:
- Interpersonal communication
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
24 Alexander StreetBrampton, ON L6V 1H6Canada
July 27, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK