Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: STEM Montessori Academy of Canada
Are you interested in a position where the goal is to spread awareness of STEM specialised education? We are searching for an Admissions Coordinator to help existing, potential and new clients learn more about what we as an organization have to offer students.
The Canadian Institute of Stem Innovation/ Stemtopia is a national STEM program open to all students with the mission to deliver top-notch STEM literacy and application. The STEM program educates students from preschool to high school. SMAC specializes in an advanced, bar-none STEM-based educational curriculum that emphasizes the interconnected subject areas of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Helping with the coordination of the admissions process for potential students
- Assisting with in-person and virtual open houses
- Providing program information to prospective students, their families, and professionals in the field
- Ensure enrollment targets are met while collaborating with the admissions team
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and concisely through live and recorded video
- Efficiency in prioritizing, coordinating, and executing projects
- The capability to work with a diverse group in a multicultural environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of national education systems
- A strong understanding of STEM education and the benefits to young people
What’s in it for you?
- Volunteer hours
- Writing and coordination credits and acknowledgments
- Job reference letter (if required)
- On the job training and experience in the field
We are strongly committed to equity and diversity within our community. We welcome and encourage applications from all religious backgrounds, persons of colour, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and others who can contribute to the diversification of our community.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
24 Alexander StreetBrampton, ON L6V 1H6Canada
July 27, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK