STRAY CAT ALLIANCE NEEDS YOUR HELP WITH OUR FACILITY OPERATIONS
ORGANIZATION: Stray Cat Alliance
Please visit the new page to apply.
For the Facility Ops position: Our Facility Ops volunteers help our team in person at our facility in Jefferson Park with the following:
- Organizing supplies and equipment - Opening mail and packages; storing supplies in their designated locations - Sorting and organizing donations of cat food, toys, etc. - Maintaining storage spaces to ensure cleanliness, organization, and ease of access to supplies - Visiting the cats and kittens at the facility is always an option for all of our volunteers!
- Help with doing laundry i.e. washing, drying, folding and putting away.
Requirements: - Ability to commit to 1 or 2 days per week for 2-3 hours per day - Attention to detail and organizational skills are a plus!
About Stray Cat Alliance
PO BOX 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066, US
Stray Cat Alliance educates and empowers communities to advocate for every cat’s right to be safe, healthy, and valued.
Every day, our team works to save the helpless lives of kittens and cats by providing: spay/neuter, trap-neuter-return (TNR), adoptions, wellness care, medical care, and community shelter support.
Our goals are to:
- Eradicate cruelty toward cats through advocacy, rescue, and education.
- Find loving forever homes for cats and kittens taken in through all of our programs.
- Help shelters transform themselves from executioners to safe havens for cats by implementing SCA’s life-saving policies and procedures.
- Educate the community about the plight of free‐roaming cats and empower people to take action to stop population growth through spay and neuter.
- Create and sustain a No-Kill Nation by mentoring other communities to become no kill through our grassroots programs.
Stray Cat Alliance envisions a time when all cats are valued and safe whether in homes or communities, and when shelters serve as temporary safe havens.
3612 11th AvenueLos Angeles, CA 90018
August 4, 2022
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Animal Care / Handling
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Requirements: - Ability to commit to 1 or 2 days per week for 2-3 hours per day
- Should know Google Docs/sheets Attention to detail and organizational skills are a plus!