ORGANIZATION: Young-Williams Animal Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
Our Kitty Caretaker team supports shelter staff in keeping our cats clean, happy, and healthy!
- Be at least 16 years old
- Attend an orientation class and separate training session
- Meet the attendance requirement:
- Volunteer at least six (6) hours each month for your first three (3) months
- Pay a one-time $35 volunteer program fee to cover the cost of your uniform and other program expenses
- Cleaning and socializing our cats
- Helping our professional photographer take quality photos for adoption profiles
- Spending one-on-one time with cats to learn about their likes
- Assisting the foster department with the many kittens that come into our care
- Assisting the adoptions staff with cats leaving for their forever homes
- And much more!
About Young-Williams Animal Center
3201 Division Street, Knoxville, TN 37919, US
To lead the community to end pet homelessness, promote animal welfare, and enhance the human-animal bond.
We are a non-profit open intake animal shelter that serves Knoxville, TN and Knox County. We are dedicated to the sheltering and placement of animals and general animal welfare. Dedicated volunteers are at the core of our mission, and we couldn't function without them!
3201 Division StreetKnoxville, TN 37919
July 26, 2022
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training