1 person is interested
Marketing Assistant Intern
ORGANIZATION: Arts & Learning Conservatory
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Hello! We are the Arts & Learning Conservatory located in Costa Mesa, CA.
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing Director/Communications & PR strategist of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Other hands on tasks may be asked depending on the needs of our Communications & PR strategist
If you know about marketing or are looking to learn about marketing then this is the opportunity for you! We simply need support and hope you can be the help we need.
About Arts & Learning Conservatory
151 Kalmus Drive, Suite G-2 & G-3, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, US
The Arts & Learning Conservatory ( A&L) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing premier arts instruction to students regardless of race, age, income or level of experience. Our motto is Creativity for Life and we believe that all students should have an inspiring and gratifying opportunity to learn the performing arts through active participation.
Our programs are first and foremost designed to provide students with a solid, foundational structure in the arts. Each program in which our students participate then builds upon that foundation by providing a personal challenge to reach the next artistic level.
We are able to provide arts instruction through our year round communicty productions, classes and camps as well as in after-school enrichment programs and private arts instruction throughout Orange County. We partner with other organizations to bring arts education back into the lives of youth in order to build confidence, creativity, and skills they can carry with them for the rest of their lives.
151 Kalmus DriveSuite G-3Costa MesaCosta Mesa, CA 92626
July 26, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- We can discuss what time you are able to put in each week. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in applying.
- We are looking for someone who has an interest in marketing and PR and hopes to gain experience by working side by side with our marketing director.