Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: A Free Bird
Volunteer Application: https://forms.clickup.com/f/dg3xb-3587/3TIB9OCNV1L443XMEE
A Free Bird is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization based in New York City. Our organization provides children diagnosed with cancer the opportunity to explore their artistic passions. Artistic expression has been proven to play an instrumental role in the healing process. We support children affected by cancer in their exploration of a range of self expression through art, music, acting, poetry, writing, singing and other creative mediums.
In this position, you will create and edit graphic content for internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for collecting, managing, and producing engaging content for distribution across all owned digital channels.
There are a number of opportunities within the Multimedia Department:
- Graphic Designer
- Video Editor
- Post Production Coordinator
- Production Associate
- Visual Effects Artist
- Colorist, Illustrator
- Photo Retoucher
- Support all departments in identifying, securing, and producing content for distribution across website, social channels, and external vendors
- Work with the Communication Department to develop engaging creative for advertising campaigns
- Works across departments in the development of assets for campaigns, toolkits and content packages for partners and influencers to encourage broad engagement around major campaign launches and milestones
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite to design infographics and other visual products
- Capacity for video editing, including ability to cut clips from a longer video
- Create layouts, CADS, vector objects, print files, and marketing materials specifically with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics
- Manage creatives, including freelancers (if applicable)
- An entrepreneurial mindset - looking for someone to taken an idea and run with it
- Iterate on content based on stakeholder feedback and data
- Ability to "story tell," create compelling output
- 2-5+ years of experience in Multimedia or related field
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe After Effects
- Ability to visualize, conceptualize and design visual images
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Drive applications
If selected for an interview, you will be asked to provide examples of your work that are relevant to the position.
This position requires a three month commitment and at least 5 - 10 hours per week.*
*Mandatory commitment is based on position level.
Due to COVID-19, we are 100% remote.
Proper at home working capabilities include laptop, phone, and connection to reliable internet connectivity. Must be available to have a phone / video conversation at least twice per week.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
542 Atlantic AveBrooklyn, NY 11201
July 26, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK