SysAdmin Global Technology Volunteer (10 hrs/week)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bridges for Enterprise
As a rapidly growing global nonprofit with a large network of entrepreneurs, professionals and students, we are developing and maintaining web services that handle a large influx of confidential data on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for an SysAdmin who has experience with automating User/ Group Provisioning across Cloud Platforms, and oversee our Microsoft Azure Environment. The SysAdmin will work closely with Global CyberSecurity Manager and Global Technology Head in upcoming Projects. The SysAdmin is expected to volunteer for at least 10 hours a week.
You may also find out more about Technology at BfE here.Responsibilities
- Automation. - Automate User/ Group Provisioning between Microsoft Azure and Google Workspace. This will help improve our User Onboarding across all platforms we currently use.
- Administration. - Assist in administration of Microsoft Azure IAM, Budget and Cost utilization and Deployment of Azure Resources
- IT Policy. - Assist in creating new IT and Security Policies for Bridges for Enterprise.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to BfE’s cause
- Passion in Cloud, Security and IT and care about quality
- Highly organised with excellent planning skills
- Flexible and always keen to stay up-to-date with latest tools and practices relevant to Cloud and Automation
- Min. 2 years of coding experience. Prior exposure to information security through studying, working or personal projects is highly desirable. Exposure to at least one of cloud architecture and DevOps via courses or projects is highly desirable.
- This role is open to students and working professionals. There are no geographical restrictions.
- An opportunity to join the global leadership team in a large global nonprofit and network with people across different disciplines who share a joint passion in social entrepreneurship and startups
- Constant interactions with a growing global community of diverse, talented and passionate BfE members across the world
- Making a social impact with your professional skills while further developing them in the business context of an nonprofit incubator
You may apply for this opening here. We accept applications on a rolling basis
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
160 Kemp HouseCity RoadLondon, EC1V 2NXUnited Kingdom
July 25, 2022
- WEEKENDS, PART_TIME