Board Members Needed for an Education Non-profit
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Minds Beyond Measure
Minds Beyond Measure's Mission
To improve educational outcomes in underserved communities around the world.
Values and Philosophy
An integral part of Minds Beyond Measure (MBM) is its values and philosophy, that are to upheld and honored at all times by the entire team:
- integrity, honesty, transparency, effective communication, and growth mindedness
- To always uphold MBM's vision and mission, by ensuring the needs of our young people and teachers are at the forefront, and every decision made and opportunity presented aligns to the vision and mission.
The prospective board member:
- Desires to positively contribute to the Education sector to provide access to quality education by:
- inspiring, empowering, and enriching children, youth and teachers, while cultivating great minds, purpose and passion
- reaching underserved communities within New York City and the Philippines
- Exhibits professionalism and maintains a positive demeanor at all times, despite a conflict of opinion
- Ensures that every opportunity presented and decision made, aligns to MBM's mission and vision
- Maintains the confidentiality of the organization’s property and utilizes it for the good of the community and potential opportunities ,and not for personal gain
- Continuously desires to grow and develop personally and professionally as well as strives to impart their knowledge and skills for the betterment of MBM and its goals.
Ideally, candidates come from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds which could benefit the current needs of Minds Beyond Measure, including Legal, Fundraising, Networking as well as Education. We also take pride in representing ideas and perspectives that are inclusive of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
For more information on Minds Beyond Measure and detailed descriptions on roles & responsibilities, visit: https://www.mindsbeyondmeasure.org/volunteer (Select 'Become a Board Member')
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
West 42nd StreetNew York, NY 10036
July 23, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination