Patient Support Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ProCare Hospice of Nevada
Overview: The Patient Support Volunteer serves as a friend/companion to patients, helping harmoniously within the interdisciplinary team.
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours per week
Tasks May Include:
· Providing companionship to patients for
· Running errands for patients or caregivers
· Light housekeeping (such as vacuuming, wiping counters, sweeping, dishes)
· Reading to patients
· Watching TV with patients
· Ability to communicate well with people of diverse backgrounds and ages
· Dependable and responsible
· Ability to work independently
· Able to maintain appropriate personal and professional boundaries
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
· Completion of application, interview, background check, health screening, and TB testing, and volunteer orientation
Patient Support Volunteers report to Volunteer Coordinator. To apply, please contact Leyquisha Minor, Volunteer Coordinator at 702-380-8300 or email email@example.com.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Las Vegas, NV 89128
July 23, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK