Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Garden corp
General Duties: To lead the execution, analysis, planning, control and evaluation of fundraising and event efforts; build strategic relationships within the community; conduct a variety of outreach activities; and lead the Outreach/Fundraising committee meetings.
• Creates a diversified annual fundraising plan that is in alignment with the agency’s strategic plan
• Conducts activities related to establishing and managing annual giving campaigns, event planning, and fundraising activities.
• Supports and grows special events and third-party opportunities.
• Develops and directs a program for the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of
individual donors, businesses, and foundations.
• Manages a timely and appropriate donor management and acknowledgement system.
• Maintains accurate records and provides regular reports on goals in the fundraising
II. Community Outreach and Education
• Creates an annual outreach plan.
• Develops plan to recruit, train, and utilize volunteers.
• Attends relevant community meetings; participate in relevant councils and
• Schedules outreach presentations in the community and communicates with staff
regarding coverage and responsibilities.
• Develops a consistent presentation outline.
• Develops outreach materials and packets.
• Maintains relationships with collaborative partners and cultivate new ones.
• Assists in the coordination of special events including holiday baskets/gifts;
donor/partner/volunteer appreciation activities.
III. Other Duties
• Assist the Executive Director with grant research and writing if needed.
Qualifications and Skills
• experience with non-profit fundraising
• Excellent written and presentation communication skills
• High level attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Outgoing and engaging personality with confidence to interact face to face or virtually with individual and corporate donors
• Experience preparing reports for funding sources
• Knowledge and experience with social media platforms and websites
• Ability to prepare and present oral and written reports on development and outreach
activities, to track and assess progress and address program deficiencies as they occur.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6475 Pacific Coast Highway108Long Beach, CA 90803
July 22, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH