Bereavement Support Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ProCare Hospice of Nevada
ProCare Hospice of Nevada is looking for Bereavement Support Volunteers. These volunteers provide support following the death of a Hospice patient through mailings, support groups, and phone calls. Volunteers in this position help keep the Bereavement Services program operating at peak efficiency and responsiveness by tending to daily tasks and special projects.
Tasks May Include:
· Assist with preparing materials for support groups and program related events
· Attend monthly support meetings if possible with other volunteers while performing volunteer duties
· Coordinate and complete mailings
· Organize and maintain files and records
· Place calls to bereaved family members
· Complete and submit the volunteer time sheet
· Must be at least 15 years of age
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Attentive to details and able to follow directions
· Familiar with basic office equipment
· Computer literacy
· Compassionate and caring
· Able to maintain strict confidentiality
· Completion of application, screening, orientation, and training
The Bereavement Support Volunteer works under the supervision of the Bereavement Coordinator. If the Bereavement Coordinator is unavailable, volunteers should report to the Volunteer Coordinator. To apply, please contact Leyquisha Minor, Volunteer Coordinator at 702-380-8300 or email@example.com
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Las Vegas, NV 89128
July 22, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK