DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Menzies Philanthropic Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
As the Program Coordinator, you will design and implement programs that support Menzies Philanthropic Foundation’s mission, vision, goals, and strategic direction. You will develop performance metrics for each initiative evaluating quality, efficiency, and effectiveness along with creating and managing long-term program goals. You will also oversee each program budget, create operating plans for each program, and write all program funding proposals (if needed).
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of Menzies Philanthropic Foundation
- Under the direction of the CEO the Program Coordinator, using the fundraising and business growth strategy, you will identify potential donors, funding sources, and partnership opportunities.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement ensuring goals are met in the areas of customer satisfaction, safety, and quality
- Develop and implement a partnership plan, which includes local NGOs and businesses, and aligns with all program needs and growth
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Working with the marketing team, develop a communication strategy to include timelines and any additional cost requirements, to market upcoming events and programs to the target community
- Coordinate and manage all administrative tasks associated with program management and event planning including but not limited to event invites/marketing, event correspondence, logistics management, vendor & contract management, day-of volunteer supervision, event set/breakdown
- Ensure program goals are met and adhere to the approved budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Project Management, or related area
- 1-5 or more years working as a Program Coordinator/Manager in the non-profit sector
- Prior event planning experience is a plus
- Advanced skills with both the Microsoft and Google Suites
- Effective planning, development of new initiatives and ideas, vision, time management, close attention to detail, proactive planner, ability to work under pressure, and strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication.
- Capable of driving vendors to deliver against goals in difficult situations (limited resources, tight timelines, small budgets)
About Menzies Philanthropic Foundation
1012 W. Eldorado Pkwy, Suite 801, Little Elm, TX 75068, US
Menzies Mission focuses on implementing Regenerative Systems empowering the God-given Human Potential of every soul that we serve and supporting them in every way to discover and develop their potential. Our vision is to live in a world where vulnerable families are restored to live in their power. Me is We Village - is an island where families come to live, connect with their purpose, and craft a regenerative lifestyle that teaches them how to grow and self-actualize.
Menzies Philanthropic Foundation is a non-profit organization focused on supporting the orphanages globally, based on the Shirley Menzies 5 Key Needs, designed to create the first eco-regenerative conscious community to heal trauma and provide safe homes for orphans and vulnerable families.
The organization is in is operating at the start-up level, currently working to provide a powerful regenerative, self-sustaining business model facilitated by its 'For Profit’, Social Impact Enterprise, and "Me Is We".
Through the development of residual-producing income streams, the "Me Is We" enterprise will supplement and eventually finance the Menzies Philanthropic Foundation’s ultimate goal of creating eco-regenerative conscious communities for wholistic assistance and development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 11, 2023
- Strategic Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management