Global Talent Manager - Volunteer Opportunity (3-5 hrs/week)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bridges for EnterpriseThis is a long-term volunteer role with an estimated 3-5 hrs/week. Please submit your application here: https://bit.ly/BfETalentManager
Who We Are
Bridges for Enterprise (BfE) empowers early-stage social entrepreneurs to scale their ventures and expand their impact. Founded in 2015, we are a non-profit organization home to a global community of purpose-driven professionals and students that provide pro-bono advisory services to social innovators in the developing world.
The BfE Global Strategy Team maintains the oversight of BfE’s internal strategy initiatives, including formulating organisational-wide strategic initiatives, overseeing Chapter management and strategy, and developing the organisation’s Talent Strategy. Given the growth potential of the organisation, the division is seeking a candidate deeply passionate about the intersection between talent management, strategy, and social impact to support our organisation’s talent development and growth goals.
- Oversee the recruitment process of prospective members of the Global Team, including marketing/outreach, logistics, and interviewing for both external recruits and Chapter alumni recruits
- Monitor and track interest of Chapter alumni (both current and past) in joining the Global Team through bi-annual interest forms
- Hold interest and informational sessions for joining the Global Team and develop other marketing and recruitment strategies to attract, retain, and engage new members of the Global Team from internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with relevant team members on the position description for new roles
- Create interview and performance management frameworks for current and prospective members of the Global Team
- Build upon the organisation’s Talent Strategy on focus areas such as Global recruitment, diversity, retention, and strategy
Experience and Requirements
- Strong communication and coordination skills, as well as a good work ethic
- Ability to think strategically as well as having attention to detail
- Experience in talent management, HR, recruitment, and/or DEI strategy preferred
- Expand your network in the social impact and entrepreneurship space by working with folks within and beyond the BfE Network
- Gain invaluable insights by directly interacting with the BfE Global Team and BfE Chapter Members
- Opportunity to use and develop your business skills in talent management for an impact-driven organisation
- Join a close-knit community of professionals and students who are united by a common passion for social entrepreneurship
Time Commitment Required
Candidates should be able to devote 3-5 hours per week to the role. Time may vary depending on projects. Please note that candidates need to be available for weekend meetings, as BfE Global Team members are mostly professional volunteers working on BfE alongside their weekday jobs.
You may apply for this opening here ( https://bit.ly/BfETalentManager) . Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and will officially close Sunday, 31 July 2022.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
160 Kemp HouseCity RoadLondon, EC1V 2NXUnited Kingdom
July 20, 2022
- Human Resources Diversity
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK