Refugee Response Youth Mentor
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Refugee Response
Youth Mentors work with students in grades 4-8 to strengthen basic literacy and math skills, develop positive habits and attitudes, and advocate for student success between school and home.
TRR supplies mentors with supplemental learning materials such as social emotional learning lessons, paired readings, hands-on activities and games. In addition, mentors often support students with homework.
- 2 hours per week at a regularly scheduled time from late August to June. Options available Mondays (5-7pm), Tuesdays (5-7pm), Wednesdays (4-6pm) or Thursdays (4-6pm).
Volunteer Onboarding Process:
- Apply now at https://mentoringvolunteerapp.paperform.co/
- Complete a Zoom interview with a Refugee Response staff member.
- Receive approval from staff to move ahead with a background check and submit additional documents.
- Complete a series of trainings and prepare for the role.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Cleveland, OH 44113
July 20, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK