Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Misión México Foundation
Location: Tapachula, Chiapas, Mexico (on site).
Volunteer placement: 25 hours a week in exchange for one meal per day and shared accommodation in a 4-bedroom flat. A minimum commitment of one month is required. July starts. Discounts on surfboard hire, surf lessons, hotels and fitness activities.
Who we are
The Misión México Foundation aims to break cycles of poverty, abuse and inequality; providing opportunities for every child and youth that we care for to succeed. Through long-term solutions like education, practical and emotional care and community development, we provide tools and opportunities for children and youth to advance in every aspect of their lives, becoming the best that they can be. Our core focuses are; education and extracurricular activities; safe homes with a family environment; health and wellbeing support; community development, personal development and life skills.
We are looking for a grounded and organised individual who can be based in our children’s home and assist our Director and small team with administration and general office support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digitalise a backlog of paperwork and files in a confidential manner
- Organise and order office and home supplies
- Source, receive and distribute donations of goods
- Assist with projects as requested by the Director, including researching & preparing grants
- Provide administrative HR and financial support to the Director
- Organise team meetings
- Effective administrative skills, including MS Office
- Effective time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Valid 'Working with Children Check’ / Criminal Records background check
- Fluent in English, conversational in Spanish is a bonus
- Experience in grant writing & fundraising is not essential, but an added bonus
- 21 years or older
- No drug users
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Tapachula, Chis. 30400Mexico
July 20, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS