Social Media Marketing Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Perfect Inc.
We are looking for a talented and passionate social media marketing volunteer to manage our social media presence. The volunteer would be required to develop and post high-quality, educational, engaging content with the assistance of marketing interns. The volunteer would also be expected to assist in basic social media and marketing strategies for the organization.
About Perfect, Inc:
Perfect, Inc. provides skills training, lifestyle coaching, and an internship for formerly incarcerated women to give them the opportunity to demonstrate their strengths and abilities. Women who complete the Perfect, Inc. program are placed in a job and provided support for as long as they need the resources to find stability and financial independence.
This is a remote volunteer position of about 15 hours a week.
- Develop original content for social media posts
- Create informational material for public education on the prison system, social re-entry, and related policy
- Regular posting and engagement on social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Develop informational posters for organization events
- Assist in strategy development to expand reach and knowledge of Perfect, Inc.
- Manage social media interns
- Strong knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ability to self-direct work and manage independent deadlines
- Interest in digital marketing and social media management
- Verbal and written communication skills
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Alexandria, VA 22304
July 20, 2022