Pet Peace of Mind with Bristol
ORGANIZATION: Bristol Hospice Redding
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you love people AND pets? Then we have an incredible opportunity for you!
Bristol Hospice is partnering with Pet Peace of Mind to provide care for our patients with their pets. We are looking for PAWsome volunteers like you to help during their end of life care!
What our volunteers can provide:
- taking pets on walks
- transportation of pets to vet visits
- assistance with re-homing or fostering pets
and so much more.
Your volunteer time is flexible and valued! When you are a part of the Bristol Volunteer Team, you receive training, support, a network of fellow volunteers and staff, and the knowledge that you have comforted someone on their final journey.
To be considered you must:
- Contact Bristol Hospice Volunteer Coordinator and schedule an in-person interview
- Fill out an application
- Pass a background check (paid for by us)
- Take and pass a drug test and TB test (both paid for by us)
- Complete the Relias online training
- Provide a valid I.D and up to date auto insurance
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be committed, dependable, and have a loving heart
Bristol Hospice is graciously committed to our mission that all patients and families entrusted to our care will be treated with the highest level of compassion, respect, and quality of care. Help us achieve this goal by being a Bristol Volunteer!
About Bristol Hospice Redding
2150 Churn Creek Road Ste. 150, Redding, CA 96002, US
Bristol Hospice is graciously committed to our mission that all patients and families entrusted to our care will be treated with the highest level of compassion, respect, and quality of care.
The delivery of hospice services is integral to complete the continuum of care. Bristol Hospice is the bridge to delivery of end-of-life needs that are focused on pain and symptom management. Bristol hospice provides care for patients in skilled facilities, private homes, and group homes.
Bristol Hospice is proud to partner with the National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization and the Dept of Veterans Affairs 'We Honor Veterans' program. Bristol Hospice is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care that addresses the unique needs of Veterans and their families.
Multiple locations Red Bluff, CA 96080
July 19, 2022
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible to schedule.
- To be a direct volunteer with Bristol Hospice, one must be fully vaccinated (2 doses of Pfizer or Moderna, and the booster if applicable