Data & Evaluation VISTA
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: College Mentors for Kids, Inc.
College Mentors for Kids is sponsoring an AmeriCorps VISTA from for the 22-23 program year. The start date is flexible based on the applicant and will be determined based on available VMO dates through AmeriCorps. The VISTA will not be considered an employee of College Mentors for Kids, but rather a volunteer through AmeriCorps. As such, compensation and benefits are determined by AmeriCorps and are standard; they are not set by College Mentors for Kids.
- A living allowance of $1,250/month
- Optional healthcare benefits
- 10 personal days and 10 medical leave plus holidays determined by College Mentors
- Relocation assistance
- Child-care assistance
- Upon successful completion of service, your choice of an education award of $6,495 or cash stipend of $1,800
VISTAs will work a full-time schedule Monday - Friday. For more information on AmeriCorps VISTA, please visit https://www.nationalservice.gov/programs/americorps/americorpsvista.
Data & Evaluation VISTA Position
We are seeking an analytical, organized, and detailed individual to serve as the Data & Evaluation VISTA. This position will collect and analyze data to ensure compliance and the integration of data into decision-making for the organization, resulting in effective program measurement and enhancement. This VISTA position will report to the Director of Enhancement and Engagement.
Responsibilities and Projects:
- Track information in the program database and manage follow-up to support accurate data collection and participant safety
- Assist with evaluation and assessment by building upon previous short- and long-term data & evaluation efforts to ensure effective collection and analysis of the program
- Using a variety of data collection methods, including surveys, focus groups, research, and internal systems and information, compile information and dissect it into usable data points for the organization
- Identify best practices, new research, or software and technology that would make the organization more effective
- Other opportunities and responsibilities which support the overall mentor program and organization
You would be a great fit for this role if:
- You enjoy collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data for varying audiences and have a strong attention to detail, ensuring accurate representation of data.
- You are data driven and are passionate about helping others use data to make good decisions.
- You are inquisitive and enjoy staying current on industry trends and best practices.
- You are a strong communicator, utilizing both verbal and written skills.
- You are comfortable using Excel, databases, and other tools to manipulate, understand, and communicate relevant data.
- You enjoy taking initiative and managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You enjoy working both independently and as part of a team.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6081 East 82nd StreetSuite 420Indianapolis, IN 46250
July 19, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME