Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Garden corp
The Garden Corp's Volunteer Coordinator is primarily responsible for responding to new volunteer applications and inquiries, and for keeping our volunteer roster up-to-date. Duties also include:
- Screening applications, communicating with applicants to gather relevant information, and referring applicants to the appropriate team coordinator.
- Onboarding and offboarding new and departing volunteers, respectively.
- Recruit and organize volunteers for annual Backpack, Harvest and Toy Drive events, including mental health awareness events.
- Coordinate with the Social Media Team to post and maintain volunteer listings on The Garden Corp's website, social media, and outside sites such as VolunteerMatch and Idealist.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6475 Pacific Coast Highway108Long Beach, CA 90803
July 19, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH