5 people are interested
Seeking a business strategist partner for weekly brainstorming
ORGANIZATION: New Garden Farms`
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Hello! I am the founder and currently sole person keeping everything afloat. I am seeking someone who can dedicate 10-20 hours per week to help me with business development/strategy.
New Graden Farms mission is to reduce food insecurity by creating sustainable micro-farms in neighborhoods and sharing the bounty with those in need.
I am looking for someone who can spend a few hours each day helping to prioritize tasks, accomplish goals, plan for future and help everything grow. The timeline for this is currently open-ended, but the hope is to find others along the way who are interested in dedicating time weekly.
This we we can build our little support crew to help out weekly.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About New Garden Farms`
6655 Clark Ave. Unit #125, Newark, CA 94560, US
We're reducing food insecurity by creating sustainable micro-farms in neighborhoods and sharing the bounty with those in need.
New Garden Farms was founded in 2021 by Tim Jones. We aim to educate people on regenerative farming methods and to help feed those in need by turning underutilized yards and community spaces into efficient micro-farms. Using minimal space and water we can grow more than a single crop within a small footprint.
New Garden Farms aims to be sustainable, accessible, and collaborative. We want a world where anyone can have access to food and avoid food waste. Our vision is to connect micro-farms together using technology, creating a hyper-local network of food that can be shared, traded, and donated to those in need. We want you to "Eat the city you live in!"
What We Do
- Transform underutilized land into sustainable micro-farms.
- Encourage community members to eat hyper-local foods.
- Harvest from homes within the Tri-City area.
- Donate harvest to local food banks.
- Empower individuals to grow their own food.
- Combat the large agriculture industry.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 16, 2022
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Business Planning
- I am looking for 10-20 hour weekly commitment with a daily zoom (or in person if local) meeting to help us stay on track.
- It isn't required, but having an interest in our space of food insecurity, environmental change, and/or gardening would be great.